Celebrate Silas and Foot Traffic
Hello Friends of Celebrate Silas!
If you feel like you would like some help training up for our event (or another competitive 5k, or longer distance), I would like to let you know about this opportunity from Foot Traffic. Foot Traffic has a training program called Foot Traffic University and in support of Celebrate Silas, Foot Traffic will kick back 25% of the registration cost to The Dougy Center on any registration using the code “SILAS5K”. You get a supportive training program and The Dougy Center gets a donation in Silas’ name. Below is some information about Foot Traffic University.
One of Portland\’s largest and most BEGINNER-FRIENDLY training programs with over 200 members.
- Training programs for 5k, 10k, half marathon, or full marathon distances!
- The OFFICIAL full marathon training program for the Portland Marathon!
- Meets most Saturdays at a variety of rotating Portland-area locations!
- Coaches for walkers and joggers and pace mentors for ALL abilities (yes, even yours!)
- Multiple pace groups for a walk/jog combination!
- Weekly emails & workout schedules!
- Saturday morning group workouts & scenic, marked courses!
- Injury, nutrition, workout advice, training principles and more!
- Includes tech-fabric member shirt, free socks, exclusive discounts & more!
- Fun, informative, safe, and motivating!
Our kickoff day of Session One is FREE to anyone! Join us on January 30th, 8AM, at the SOUTHEAST Foot Traffic store (7718 SE 13th) to see what Foot Traffic University is all about. Don’t forget to bring your friends, family, or co-workers with you!
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in about 6 weeks!